FASDenver’s Office Manager will be responsible for overall business office activities, and will work with students, parents, and external parties.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency with office technology, including Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with office management, business administration, financial procedures and budgets
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
Required educational level:
- A.A. degree or equivalent work experience; B.A./B.S. preferred
- 3 plus years in fast-paced administrative position
- Experience in school front office preferred
The French American School of Denver does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation, age, family care leave status or veteran status. French American School of Denver also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees.